FOR FIRST TIME FRESHMAN
Learn more about our Student Community!
- A student who will graduate from High School (regardless of college credits taken while in school)
- A GED recipient or is a student who has completed High School has not attended any other higher education institutions.
- A student who has not completed 12 or more college credits post-graduation, and is applying for an Associate or Bachelor Degree program at Paul Smith’s College
Required materials for Application
- High School Transcript- includes final junior year GPA
Traditional Freshman, like all students, are encouraged to submit any/all of the supplemental documents below, however none are required for application review:
- letters of recommendation
- resume, portfolio, etc.
All application materials can be sent via the Common Application or sent directly to the 招生 Office.
An International Student is a student who is not a U.S. citizen and is seeking to attend Paul Smith’s College.
A Transfer Student is a student who has matriculated into another college and has attempted more than 12 credits of college-level coursework.
A Veteran Student is any student who has served or is currently serving in the United States Armed Forces. Veteran Student applications will be reviewed as non-traditional freshman or transfer students based on their academic history.
访问宝盈bbin官方登录的 经验丰富的页面 for more information
Dates and Deadlines
FRESHMAN Spring 2023 Semester Preferred Deadlines
- Regular Decision Deadline: December 16, 2022
- Deposit Deadline: January 31, 2023
FRESHMAN Fall 2023 Semester Preferred Deadlines
- Early Action Deadline: November 15, 2022
- Regular Decision Deadline: March 15, 2023
- National College Decision Day: May 1, 2023
- Last Day to commit to 宝盈bbin官方登录 for Fall 2023 semester: July 31, 2023
金融援助 & 奖学金
Paul Smith’s College awards Merit 奖学金 based on a students overall GPA and will be automatically awarded based on eligibility when reviewing their 招生 application.
Activity based scholarships are also available for students who have participated in select programs and meet particular criteria Please view the list below, and notify your 招生 Counselor if you qualify.
- Advanced Studies Scholarship– $2,000 per year
- awarded to any student who is currently enrolled in and has paid for their Advanced Studies dual enrollment courses.
State Grant programs are also available in select states to eligible recipients:
访问宝盈bbin官方登录的 金融援助 page for more information about costs or to access your financial aid portal.
Higher Education Opportunity Program
亚瑟O. Eve HIgher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) is a collaboration between the New York State Department of Education and Paul Smith’s College. HEOP provides a means for traditionally underserved, low-income students to obtain admission as well as academic and financial support.
Students must meet both the academic and financial eligibility requirements to be considered for the program. Please reach out to your 招生 Counselor directly for more information or visit the HEOP网站 了解更多.
We are a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program, along with accepting Post 9/11 GI Benefits. If you have questions about using these benefits to supplement your education costs, please contact the 金融援助 office at 518-327-6220 or email@example.com for more information.
Our Center for Academic and Career Success offers a variety of free services to students from academic coaching, 辅导, supplemental instruction & study groups, a writing center, career exploration, resume building and more! Click here 了解更多 about the programs and services available to you as a Paul Smith’s College student >>